Open letter to our Patrons & Friends
Thanks for being part of ALM 2018 and the 40th Mardi Gras. The contestants and the team appreciate your support both during the Weekend and as the guys prepare to represent your community at the International Finals in Chicago in May.
We wanted to let you know a few things that might be of interest.
- A selection of photos from the weekend are posted on Facebook and our website for your
“Event Memories” Although consent was given by all featured in the images, we ask that you respect their ‘digital presence’ if you repost.
- For those in or coming to Sydney over the next few months, we are hosting a Leather Fetish event in the new Underground @ the Oxford on the first Friday of each month.
There is a $5 cover and great music and random prize draws which might include any of these categories:
- Sexiest Tradie
- Hottest Pads, Pecs & Cleats
- Best Frames “Cheeks in Chaps”
- Classic Full Leather
- Best In Show (Puppy/Handler)
- Kinkiest Sports gear
- Closest ToF look
- Slickest Rubberman/Rubberwoman
- Most Original Fetish
That gives Sydney a third leather/gear opportunity each month.
Check the details on the Facebook link or you can join the mailing list. Mailing List
The dates for ALM III in 2019 have been set at 22-24 February at the Oxford Hotel.
Finally, we value your thoughts and invite you to do the Response Survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DRZJ3CT
Thanks again for your support.
ALM Community Relations Team