- Friday 23rd Feb 18: Meet & Greet Gear/Kink Party 21:00 – 02:00 (Beauchamp Hotel-Basement Bar)
- Saturday 24th Feb 18: Contest 1900 – 22:30 (Gingers Oxford Hotel)
- Saturday 24th Feb 18: Celebration Party: 23:30 – 03:00 (Gingers Oxford Hotel)
- Sunday 25th Feb 18: T-Dance 17:00 – 00:00 (Beauchamp Hotel-Terrace Bar)
The key requirements for each event are:
- Underground Music suitable for a leather Kink event good energy, rhythm and blend. Additionally, there will be a requirement for hand mics for Introductions of the contestants and the Emcee’s banter.
- The contest General ambient music with energy. Music “fill” for breaks, music for each section: Introductions; Pecs & Personality; Leather Image, Winner; Play out transition to Celebration Party
*Note: Hand mic required for Emcees and for Contestant Speeches.
- The after Contest Celebration: Energy music program as appropriate for dance party until Last Call at 03:00
- Sunday T-Dance a typical range of afternoon transitioning to night music for an event
As ALM/AMBB is a Community based Non-Profit that hosts ALM/AMBB Contests as a feeder contests to the International Finals in Chicago, and is still in its formative years, preference will be given to the “best value” in line with our start-up budget.