Expression of interest are invited to fill the two (2) Photographers and Media Specialists for the major events during the weekend for the major events during the ALM Contest weekend in Sydney 23-25 February 2018 as part of the 40th Sydney Mardi Gras Festival.:
ALM Contest weekend will take place in Sydney 23-25 February 2018 as part of the 40th Sydney Mardi Gras Festival.
- Friday 23rd Feb 18: Meet & Greet Gear/Kink Party 21:00 – 02:00 (Beauchamp Hotel-Basement Bar)
- Saturday 24th Feb 18: Contest 1900 – 22:30 (Gingers Oxford Hotel)
- Saturday 24th Feb 18: Celebration Party: 23:30 – 03:00 (Gingers Oxford Hotel)
- Sunday 25th Feb 18: Leather Brunch & Photoshoot 11:00 – 14:30 (Sydney Opera House forecourt)
- Sunday 25th Feb 18: T-Dance 17:00 – 00:00 (Beauchamp Hotel-Terrace Bar)
The key requirements for a Media Credential:
- At each event capture images of Contestants, Emcees Patrons etc
- As part of the agreement for receiving media credentials, we require that you provide us with clean copies of articles, features, photos, videos, etc. you create from AML/AMBB 2018.
- Copies to be provided via cloud, DVD or email
- This includes license to use the images for all contest and promotional purposes by ALM/AMBB and IML/IMBB as appropriate in perpetuity.
- Promotional Photo Shoot at the Sydney Opera House and Gardens as appropriate.
- Should you wish to use the material elsewhere, we will provide you with copies of any Photo Release documents we have relating to the subject matter.
- We would like to provide accredited copies of your coverage to the Australian Gay & Lesbian Archives, IML, Leather Archives and Museum.
- Additionally, proof of coverage is required in order to receive media credentials to future ALM events.
- If you write for a website, please indicate the website address in the space provided when you complete the notification.
- Your Media Credential will grant you access to ALL ALM/AMBB Events and must be worn at all times during the events and while photographing. Venue Security will escort non-compliant individuals off the premises.
- Please send electronic copies of all information to the Australian Leatherman Inc Media Co-Ordinator email@example.com
- Use the weblink form and password that we provide to you on acceptance to record the ‘where’ and ‘when’ you send in your articles, photos, videos, etc.
There is scope for your artistic/creative style within these expectations and of course, you may apply for multiple events or the series.
Personal cameras and recording devices will not be permitted in the 2018 events
As ALM/AMBB is still in its formative years, preference will be given to the pro bono or “best value” in line with our start-up budget.
This year we are trailing an online Registration of Interest to include contact details together with a copy of your professional bio (doc) and a pic (jpg or png) and details of events at mediaEOI@ausleatherman.com
On acceptance, we will email access details.
Again, thank you for all you do – and we look forward to your coverage. You are a most valued link to the Leather and LGBT communities.